Free wallpaper for your computer, tablet, and phone.
One of the best rules of studying that I have come across that helped me get A's in nursing school was the 20-5 rule.
HOW IT WORKS: 20 MINUTES of pure studying then comes a 5 MINUTE break! 20 minutes: studying 5 minute: break (exercise, shower, make a snack, laundry, etc.)
1) Find a quiet place to study
2) Get distractions out of sight
3) Fix yourself a nice drink
4) Make a list of what you need to get done
5) Prioritize what you need to get done FIRST
6) Then...JUST START!
Good luck with studying!